- Compatibility: iPod mini 1G; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G; iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, 5.5G, 6G; iPod touch; iPhone
- OnePoint iPod dock connection for synchronizing to iTunes application; Evercharge topology charges iPod even when unit is switched off
- 3.5-mm mini jack allows connection of other audio devices such as MP3 and CD players, desktop computers, satellite radios, and laptops
- Phoenix transducers, Slipstream port design, and DSP provide a full, rich frequency response and great sound
- Includes an RF remote control with full iPod navigation
The JBL On Stage 200ID loudspeaker dock is a complete sound system for iPod and iPhone–one that will become the new focal point of your personal entertainment space. Imagine a total audio system in one place, with no extra wires running across your table or desk. Connected to your new-generation iPod or iPhone, MP3 player, or other music source, the JBL On Stage 200ID system produces clean, powerful sound, letting you take complete control of your music.
A total audio system in one place, with no extra wires running across your table or desk.
Combines many proprietary technologies for the highest-quality sound, offering astonishing bass and clear sound from any direction.
Compatible with dockable versions of the iPod, including the iPod touch, iPhone, iPod classic 6G, and iPod nano 3G.
Which Dock Is for You?
JBL has been in the iPod dock business for a while, so it’s no surprise that the company has crafted enough models to keep up with an ever-increasing army of iPod owners. Which one is right for you? Well, that depends on what kind of pod person you are:
For the Power Hungry
For those who seek more volume, the On Stage 400ID should be your first stop. At 2×15 watts, it’s the loudest and largest of the bunch, and features an Atlas woofer for added bass. But size isn’t everything–the On Stage Micro boasts the same wattage rating without the woofer.
For the Weekend Warriors
Those who need a dock that they can take anywhere should investigate docks that can be powered by batteries. The On Stage Micro runs on four AAAs, whereas the On Stage IIIP and On Stage III run on six. Take your music to the beach, on camping trips, and wherever you can’t bear to be without it.
For the iPhone Techies
The iPhone owner has a couple choices–if you can stand to put the thing down. The On Stage IIIP provides a smaller and more portable option, or the On Stage 200ID gives a bit more power. These two docks support all docking iPod models as well.
For the Featurephiles or Heavy Sleepers
Some of us just aren’t content with basic functionality; we need more buttons and more lights. Others just need a little nudge to wake up in the morning. If this is you, then the On Time 200ID and 400IHD are for you. Both feature an alarm clock and AM/FM radio, with the ability to wake up to your favorite song stored on your iPod (and then reject it with the snooze button). Of course, for the masochists, a classic buzzer is also available. The On Time 400IHD adds a dual alarm clock and HD radio to the mix, for a crystal-clear signal and a variety of text-based information (artist name, song title, weather alerts, school closings, etc.) scrolled across your screen.
Something for Everyone
All of these models feature a remote control for full iPod navigation, Evercharge topology to charge your iPod even when it’s not connected to a PC or the system is turned off, a mini-jack for auxiliary devices, and the sleek design and solid performance you’d expect from JBL.
The JBL On Stage 200ID loudspeaker system is compatible with docking versions of the iPod, including the iPod touch, iPod nano 3G, and the iPhone. A stereo mini jack connection also allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of other devices such as MP3 and CD players, desktop computers (all platforms), satellite radios, and laptops. Specific dockable iPod compatibility: iPod mini 1G; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G; iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, 5.5G, 6G; iPod touch; iPhone.
Easy-to-Use Music and Navigation Controls
Just a touch of the music controls increases or decreases the volume. Using the navigation controls, browse songs, playlists, and photos; change tracks and settings; and more. With the JBL On Stage 200ID remote, you have complete control of your iPod, as if it were in your hand.
The JBL On Stage 200ID system is a multimedia focal point. Enjoy your iPod, view photos or videos, and listen to virtually any other auxiliary audio component, all through the JBL On Stage 200ID loudspeaker dock.
Digital Power and DSP
The system features a powerfully tuned digital audio path. The clean and compact digital amplification, coupled with DSP (digital signal processing) equalization, efficiently provides the transducers with cool-running power.
- Smart remote–The Smart remote has several modes of operation. The Music mode allows you to control the volume, change tracks, fast forward, and fast reverse. The Navigation mode allows you to navigate menus for your iPod, just as if you were controlling the iPod itself. You can access your music, view your slideshows, and find and play your videos.
- Evercharge topology–The JBL On Stage 200ID system charges your iPod or iPhone, even when it’s not connected to a computer or if the system is off.
The JBL On Stage 200ID loudspeaker dock combines many proprietary technologies for the highest-quality sound, offering astonishing bass and clear audio from any direction.
- Phoenix transducers–The Phoenix drivers provide accurate high frequencies and are also capable of low-frequency extension to bring you clean, powerful bass.
- Slipstream port design–The JBL On Stage 200ID port minimizes boundary layer separation, resulting in high-output bass with low distortion.
- COE (computer-optimized equalization)–The JBL On Stage 200ID system equalization is computer-optimized, for a rich, complete soundstage.
- OCT (optimized compression topology)–The proprietary compression technology ensures clean, accurate sound at high output levels.
What’s in the Box
JBL On Stage 200ID, iPod/iPhone adapters, IR remote, power supply, and audio cable.