- Import photos to your iPad 4 & iPad Mini & iPhone 5 using this adapter.
- Connect your devices like camera, card reader, thumb drive, keyboards and other portable devices with this 8-Pin OTG (on-the-go) to USB 2.0 adapter.
- Cannot use with most mouse due to larger power consumption.
- This adapter allows you to use standard USB devices with iPad 4 & iPad Mini & iPhone 5.
- This Lightning to USB Camera Adapter supports standard image format,like JPEG, Raw, SD videos and HD videos(H.264 and MPEG-4).
This Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter works with iPad4 & iPad Mini & iPhone 5, not iPad 3 or previous,nor iPhone 4S or previous.
If you are connecting to a U disk with this adapter, please plug a USB Hub that provides power, because U disk consumes much more power.
After a SD card is inserted,iPad will detect and automatically launch the Photos app, from which you can choose to import which photos & videos,and further organize them into albums.
Power on your camera, connect it to iPad via this adapter, wait for seconds, it is ready to import photos and videos.
You can also import the photos and videos in your iPhone/iPod/iTouch/iPad into your iPad 4 and iPad Mini via this adapter.
You can also connect a keyboard with your iPad 4 and iPad Mini via this adapter. So it functions as a keyboard adapter for your iPad as well. Notice: the keyboard herein must be provided power by a USB hub or so. iPad won’t provide power because keyboard consumes too much – it is risky doing this.
You can use this Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to connect microphone with your iPad4 or iPad Mini or iPhone 5, so that you will be in great comfort while chatting.