- With this device, you no longer have to have headphone wires in the way of listening to music from your portable devices at home or outdoor. Simply turn on your Bluetooth and pair the devices, and in no time at all you have a portable speaker that sounds great. Also, if your device does not have Bluetooth donÂ¡Â¯t worry! Included on this device is a 3.5mm jack that allows you to plug in any device and have it play through the speaker. Even more, you can ply music by TF card ONLY!
- Bluetooth synchronous broadcasting function,Powerful and clear sound in unique design, TF card support ,Built-in lithium battery,Compatiable with bluetooth phones, MP3/MP4/CD/PC/MAC/PSP,iPhone 3Gs 4 4s 5 5c 5s iPad 1 2 3 4 iPad mini iPod Touch 4 5 Nano 4 5 6 7 Galaxy S2 S3 S4 i9300 i9500 mini Galaxy Note I II N7100 Galaxy Tab HTC One M7 Series Sony Xperia S Z Nokia Lumia 800 820 900 920 etcetc.
- Bluetooth protocol: version 2.1 EDR; Bluetooth range: Up to 10meters; Power Rated: 3w; Frequency : 2.4GHz; Signal-to-Noise: Â¡Ã82dB; Working Voltage:3.7V; Charging Voltage:5V DC; Talking time: Up to 6 hours; Charging Time: 3-4hours; Dimension: 60x60x70mm; Weight: 150g;
- Please charge the speaker for 1 hours before using it first time. If you need to connect to this speaker by bluetooth , you need to take the TF card out of the speaker if there is a card when you use a 3.5mm cable to play music on this speaker, can not support next/preview songs control.
- How to phone or receive a call: 1. Pair with your bluetooth phone 2. When you need to call someone, dial the number on your phone and pick “BT-168” as the source(it will choose the bluetooth speaker as the audio source if you do not pick others for 3 seconds).3. When coming a call, you can only receive it on your phone. and then select “audio source “-“BT-168”, then you may hear others by this speaker and talk with others with the MIC on the speaker, no need to hand the phone.
How to use it:
First you have to charge this speaker for about 1-2 hours, connect it to PC or laptop with the included usb cable, also you can charge it with a usb AC adapter by plug to the wall socket. then follow the steps below:
Play music with bluetooth function:
1. Press the M button, then you may hear” the bluetooth device is ready to be paired”
. 2. Turn on the Bluetooth function of your device, then search this speaker, then name is ” BT-168″, it will show” Not Paired”, then connect it, and you will see ” connected” , then means you connect the device successfully. (For some old version Bluetooth device, it may need to input a code, if so, submit the “0000”)
3. Now enjoy your music with this wireless Bluetooth speaker, you can long press the “volume down” button to down volume, and short press it to play preview songs, long press the “volume up” button to increase volume, and short press it to play next songs. and short press the ” play/pause” button to stop playing music
. Play music with a 3.5mm audio cable:
1. Connect your device(phone) to the speaker with the 3.5mm male to male cable.
2. Then play music on your device(phone), Now enjoy your music or video with this speaker
3. You can long press the “volume down” button to down volume, BUT can not short press it to play preview songs, long press the “volume up” button to increase volume, but CAN NOT short press it to play next songs. and short press the ” play/pause” button to stop playing music.
If you want to play music with TF card:
1. Make sure your TF card have songs(MP3), then insert your TF card into the slot, at this time, you may see the green light
. 2. Then the speaker will play the music automatically.
3. Now enjoy your music with this wireless Bluetooth speaker