Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia (Software for download)
- A handy quick-reference tool for busy residents and clinicians with key facts and points essential for day-to-day patient care
- Purchase the Mobile version and receive the Desktop version* FREE (a .95 value)!
- This Software is for download only. You will receive download information via email within 24 hours. If you need a hard copy shipped to you, please call us at 508-460-6500
- With Skyscape’s powerful cross-linking you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
- 100% Risk-Free Guarantee. Skyscape is fully committed to your satisfaction. That’s why we stand behind our products with a 100% unconditional, 30-Day, Money Back Guarantee.
The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia is a handy quick-reference tool for busy residents and clinicians. It contains charts, tables, diagrams, and illustrations that present key facts and points essential for day-to-day patient care. The content was compiled and field-tested by residents in the PM&R department at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, who know from experience what information clinicians need at their fingertips. Coverage encompasses all disorders, diagno